Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Plus 1

Well looks like I will be getting a visitor here in Budapest. Yes!!!! Adam will be coming to Budapest on June 14th.

So I will get to show him around my town of Budapest!! Then we will be heading to Poland to start our two weeks of traveling. Below is our rough intinerary...

June 16th - Budapest, Hungary to Katowice, Poland
June 18th - Gliwice, Poland to Krakow, Poland
June 19th - Krakow, Poland to Prague, Czech Republic
June 22nd - Prague, Czech Republic to Hamburg, Germany
June 26th - Hamburg, Germany to Munich, Germany
June 27th - Munich, Germany to Vienna, Austria
June 29th -Vienna, Austria to Budapest, Hungary

Then I will be coming back to Canada on July 1st, Canada Day How appropriate!!! Well I am just so excited, I can't wait. Hopefully I will be able to keep you all updated during those two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home