Monday, May 15, 2006

Mc D's with Hungarian Class

Okay, so much to my surprise the McDonalds in Budapest are the classiest joints in town. It is the only place I have found that also makes you pay to use the toilet if you are not a customer (70 HUF)and if you are a customer you are allowed to go to the bathroom once with your receipt. I realize that I should not be spending my time in a McDonalds when Budapest has so much to offer but sadly it was the only sit down breakfast place open this past Friday so I thought I would give it a chance since i had some time to kill before getting on the bus to Szanda.



In the picture below you will see what I ordered. The tea pot is real porcelain.. And the orange juice was freshly squeezed. I still don't believe I was sitting in a McDonalds. I think I might be writing a letter upon my return to the McDonalds in North America to let them know how ashamed I am of the lack of loverly teapots and freshly squeezed orange juice.

Oh and I should mention that I also ordered ham and cheese toast as well. And the total for all the food came to 700 HUF which is about $4 CAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home