Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Just a little Administration

Hello all!!

Just wanted to let you guys know that if you are viewing my blog with Internet Explorer you will not be able to see the things on the RHS bar below my picture. What you should see is a clock, a tag board, a weather link and such.

Unfortunately I am using internet Explorer here on my laptop from work so I cannot see anything either.

I apologize to everyone who has posted on my tag board and I haven't responded. I will try to find a computer that has Mozilla soon.

But for now, please feel free to leave me comments under each post. I would love to hear from everyone.

To leave a comment just click on the link that says "0 comment" it will pop up a window where you can enter a msg. I will for sure be able to see those!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home