Monday, September 04, 2006

Irish Takeover

This past Saturday I decided to venture out on my own and take some time downtown Stuttgart to take some pictures of the sights and mingle with the native folk... Well little did I know that this Saturday was the date for the Ireland vs. Germany football game in Stuttgart!! Wow, It was just like the world cup! There were people all over the main square, where the large screen was located. The streets were filled with crazy Irishmen!!! All I could hear was English amongst the sea of green! You couldn't even find a German fan, it was all Irish!!

But I did manage to get some great pictures and its always nice to be amongst the football crowd : )

The Irish Take Over!


Brings a whole new meaning to the "Public Fountain"...

Crazy Irishmen visiting the Wine Festival :)

The Green Irish Sea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home