Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Paterson Reunion in Stuttgart

Well by sure chance, my two cousins and I were all in Stuttgart, Germany on August 29th. Julie lives and works here and Sarah was traveling through with her boyfriend Sean. It was so great to see both of them since it has been quite some time since I last saw them (7 years since I saw Julie and 1 year since I saw Sarah) Now the other neat thing is Julie, Sarah and I are the three female engineers on the Paterson side :)

So I thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures to commemorate the event.

This is Sarah and her boyfriend Sean. Yes, Sarah is holding a large spoon full of Nutella!

Here is the three of us at the ice cream shop downtown Stuttgart, not too far from Julie's place.

This is the picture of the men! Sean and Patrick : )

This was a great way to make my trip memorable. It was great to see both of them and hope to see them soon in the future! You never know where we might be next :) It was great meeting both Sean and Patrick for the first time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home