Monday, June 26, 2006

Travel Update

Hello Everyone, I am typing a quick update from Hamburg before Adam and I head off to Munich by plane. Hamburg has been a great break from all the standard tourist site and gave Adam and I some time to just sit back and enjoy the view. I can see why Adam enjoyed Hamburg so much, its really a great city.

Adam and I have also been keeping up with the football games and I think I might be hooked!! Did anyone see the game between Portugal and Netherlands?? Talk about a heated game, I almost felt like I was watching hockey!

I look forward to many more crazy german football fans in Munich. I feel like we are doing the World Cup tour. So far we have visited Berlin (Great train station, it was beautiful and site on its own) Hamburg and now Munich. Adam has also visited Frankfurt as well :)

My apologies for not posting pics sooner. Check these ones out.


This is Adam and I in the Gardens of the Visehard Castle in Prague. It was off the beaten path, very nice realxing area.


In this picture is Adams cousin and friends. We had a little pinic the day before we left Prague. It was a great ending to a great visit.


OKay these pictures are not really in order but you can enjoy them anyways. In this picture Adam and I are standing in front of the Krakow Castle.

Well I must run and pack for our flight. Talk to you all soon!!

4 Comments:

  • You too are absolutely adorable!!!!! Love, Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:43 AM  

  • Hey Kate and Adam!

    Looks like you are having a great time! I bet you guys caught the "football" bug...hehe.

    Viv

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 PM  

  • I agree. You two are adorable. Adam, that blog was really entertaining! Katie, you are going to have so many awesome pics, when will you have the time to scrapbook them all? :P Glad to hear your having fun :D

    Stacey

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

  • Stacey,

    I cant wait to come up to Kingston and do some blog sessions with you :)

    By Blogger Katie Paterson, at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home