Wednesday, January 06, 2010

EA Sports Active 30-Day Challenge - First Day

So to hold true on my new years resolution and my fitness challenge for this month I have stated the EA Sports Active Wii game. I have done two workouts to date and today is my rest day... thank goodness because I am one sore sack of fat!! Man I had no idea how out of shape I was! I even try to do some stretches once the workout was over and I could barely reach my toes... from all those years of dance, completely down the drain.

As for my initial impressions of the game I do break a sweat during the exercises. I am currently doing the 30 day challenge which gives the user a overview of different exercises each day. I have done exercises such has side lunges, font lunges, shoulder presses, bicep curls, running walking, tennis and boxing. Only complaints so far are that the elastic band is a death trap waiting to happen (it snapped right out of my hand and basically took my arms off), the console was not registering my left lunges properly (been told by a trusty Tweeter @scrappinmichele that if you adjust the leg strap that it should work better) and last concern is that the exercises seem short but that might be because the 30-day challenge is an intro to the exercises and they want you to practice the technique.

This weekend EA Sports is having there testers at a retreat in LA. They will be doing a live chat on Saturday January 9th at 4pm PST on UStream. Follow @Active_Girl for details

I will keep you posted on my journey will EA Sports Active over the coming weeks!

Last thing, wanted to give a shout out to a fellow blog who gave me a great tip based on my last posting and my struggle with the Starbucks budget :)



Check out April's full post here... April's Blog and follow her @SparrowApril

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home