Sunday, January 03, 2010

Year 2010 - I'm Back!!!

Okay so I realize it has been almost 4 years since I last posted on this blog. Over the years I have had fleeting dreams about coming back to this blog once my large travels take me somewhere grand and worth writing about. But I am done waiting, why must I wait for some far away place to inspire me to share my life adventures? Life in itself is an adventure and in 2010 I want to embrace that. So I am coming back to you with a similar looking blog but a very different outlook to life.

Someone very close to me recently reminded me that it's the small things that count and those small things are what can make life exciting and adventurous. So this blog will be used to document the small things in life. I am looking forward to all my crafty adventures, food adventures, backyard adventures, fitness adventures, career adventures and anything else that comes my way!

So in honor of this great new year I present my 2010 resolutions...

1. Post on this blog at least once a week with posted pictures
2. Post on my scrap booking blog at least two times a week
3. Make fitness a priority in my daily schedule - I know everyone says this every year!!
4. Salsa dance once a week with Ryan, anywhere!!
5. Be at peace with who I am and where I am now, live in the here and now! Enjoy life as it happens!

Number 5 seems like a big one, I think I might need to break that down and make a plan! Any ideas??

I would also like to list Goals and Intentions for 2010...

1. Purchase a home to call my own with my boyfriend Ryan before the HST tax in July
2. Complete my Event and Meeting Management certificate at George Brown as of August 2010
3. Obtain a full time position as an event manager, putting my new education into good use!
4. Pay off all credit card debt

Well thats all I got for now, it feels great to get these thoughts out of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home