Monday, February 08, 2010

February Monthly Challenge

So January was not the biggest success when it came to my all my challenges I set out, but that's okay at least I put them out there and took baby steps. I have decided to continue with these challenges and push forward.

So an update on January

Work Challenge - Do not eat the freshly baked chocolate cookies at work.
- this worked for the first week or so then I stopped making lunches and ate them on the long days... so I would rate myself 2/10 for this one

Personal Challenge - Start the EA Sports Active Wii 30 challenge... yeah well that lasted 3 days... rating myself 1/10 for this one

Money Challenge - Do not buy a morning tea at starbucks... I did very well at this I did not buy any before work! The odd day after work or during the weekend I would indulge but I think that is still kosher! so I am rating myself 10/10! yeah me!!

So in total I am averaging 4.3/10 not bad I guess, leaves rooms for improvement right!!

So here is February's Challenges

Work Challenge - I am having trouble thinking of something mainly because I think there is so much to choose from... Okay I want to challenge myself to clean up my home office workspace so it is workable and promotes a creative place for me to launch my new business.

Personal Challenge - Workout at least 2 a week, Tuesday and Thursday mornings. This can consist of either a run or doing EA Sports Active on the Wii

Money Challenge - Complete and send in last year's taxes to get my refund, this way I will be ale ready to go for this upcoming tax year!

So what are your goals for this month?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home